Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hurry Spring, Please Hurry!

Spring is my favorite season of the year and this year is no different. I have just had more than enough of winter. I want sunny pretty fresh days with pretty flowers. Spring is like a time of renewal, the showers come and wash away the dirt and grime that piled up over the fall and winter with leaves and salt and sand...everything turns green and clean again. Maybe its because my birthday comes the first day of spring, or maybe its even more spiritual, coinciding with Christs' resurrection, but no matter what, I love spring. So, hurry spring, please hurry!









1 comment:

Bob G. said...

GRG:
Love the flowers...love the nice weather...HATE the boomcars that ALSO flourish in warm weather (in MY area anyway).

(and so do my plants...LOL)

Must be a "cultural thang".

Let them hear BEETHOVEN instead!

B.G.