Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Life is Good



Sometimes life just turns back around in the right direction. I have been in a funk for several months. The surgeries took a lot out of me and I am extremely upset about the sale of the radio station while I was on leave. All of this kind of left me in a slump and trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. I am still exploring options but it just all seems so much better now.

My kids are getting ready to go back to school in a few weeks and my life is back in "drive" instead of "neutral". It just all seems right. Everything is falling into place and the people in my life who matter most are right where they should be. Finally.

Now maybe I can start blogging again! Not to mention it won't be long until the football season starts again and we can see how well my system works this year!

No comments: