Thursday, April 3, 2008

What do you do?

I picked my daughter up from work tonight and came home to find a skunk sitting by our garage door. We didn't turn into the driveway, we stayed out in the street and watched it go on around to the side of the house. It was dragging itself as if it were injured. We waited til it was far enough around the side that we could put our truck in the garage and get into the house. We watched from the window as it moved around to the back of the house towards the deck. I called a friend who is a county officer, he is on duty tonight and his wife said she will have him call if he gets home soon. I called the sheriff department and they referred me to the DNR who had an answering service. So now I guess we just hope it goes away without getting irked and spraying.....

No comments: