Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's on my tree Wednesday



So here it is again, Katie At This Crazy Life is hosting a weekly blog carnival featuring our favorite Christmas ornaments, so here is this week's choice...








Raggedy Ann and Andy are paper ornaments I made out of cookie molds. Fifteen years or so ago, I was a very crafty person, always making something until I got hooked on the ultimate rubber stamping and scrapbooking. But I made these ornaments by putting all of this stuff in a blender and mixing it up really well and then squeezing out the excess liquid and pressing it into a cookie mold. It was a long drying process, I can't remember if I used the oven on a low temp or not, it seems like a thousand years ago.

After the paper was dry and I could remove it from the mold, then I was able to paint it. I have a heart one also, but the picture didn't turn out so well, but here is good ole Raggedy Ann and Andy who hang around on my tree every year.

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

They are so cute!! :) I love them.

Kameron said...

Wow, that's awesome! I'll have to add that to my ever growing list of crafts!!!