Friday, May 25, 2007

Too close to my old house....

A double murder took place in Warsaw on Wednesday evening. I first heard of it when my daughter's friend called her and said she had seen a dead body at the gas station when she and her boyfriend went to wash his truck. Later on in the evening I heard of the second shooting. This one happened less than a half mile from where I used to live. My ex-husband lives there now. My boys were with him Wednesday night, they sat out in the front yard and watched the constant stream of emergency vehicles and later the news vehicles. More excitement than we are used to in this little corner of the world. My oldest son asked me if I realized that they probably saw the murderer drive right by the house? Wow.

Full story here.

I am really glad we moved away from town. Not that it can't happen here, but I hope not.

No comments: