Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Whew!

I am back amongst the living on two counts. After another stint in the hospital last week, I feel as if I am starting to mend from my surgery. It turned out I had three herneas (tears along the incision in my abdomen wall from the previous surgery last winter) and they were all repaired better than new. That was until I tore a few stitches loose and landed myself back in the hospital living on morphine for a couple of days. That morphine is some fun stuff I tell ya, I am still having some pretty wild, and realistic in my mind, dreams. Myself and I got into an argument one night while in the hospital, I am not sure about what, but they were talking so loud that they woke me up! Sigh.....



So......besides all of that, I tried to do some handy dandy repairs on my computer all by myself, thus knocking myself offline and rendering the computer pretty much useless except to play freecell and solitaire... This required a visit from the computer doctor, who could not even believe what all I had done to it. My computer ended up in the "hospital" itself for a day or two but the good doctor delivered it back to me today, better than new! (I am not sure, but I bet there are some secret parental controls installed to keep me out of trouble now...


I have not driven for the past two weeks and I am going stir crazy, besides my trip to the hospital, I got one outing on Mother's Day and one this past weekend to the local drugstore. I have read two Harry Potter novels in the last five days and am starting my third, (contributing to my weird dreams perhaps?).... So, how has life been in your neck of the woods in the past couple of weeks?

4 comments:

Dan Turkette said...

Lucy's a luuuser when it comes to her puter... but have no fear, re-boot man is here.

I fixed it!

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

Thanks Danny! Dunno what I would do without you!

Dan Turkette said...

Okay, she's not a luser.. just dangerous ;)

Tim Zank said...

Glad your getting better, and your computer too!

All it took was a "credo rant" to get ya back at the keyboard, eh?