Sunday, September 9, 2007

Direction of the wind???



If any of you followed my blog last year, AWB and I had weekly bets going on the outcome of the football games. He has accused me of stepping outside to see which way the wind is blowing in order to make my picks. Honestly, even he knows me well enough that the direction of the wind would only serve to confuse me. I am not so good at N, S, E and W other than North is up and if you remember WE instead of EW, it will help. I did pretty well with my bets last year, and am holding my own with the season opener this year. Trust me, I have seen my system go to hell in a handbasket in a hurry, but it seems to work more often than not.

So let me share with you the intricate workings of my mind and this high tech system I have devised. Its quite simple actually, I think even you menfolk can follow along...

I ALWAYS pick Indianapolis.

I ALWAYS pick Chicago (unless they are playing Indianapolis)

I NEVER pick a Florida team. (Unless two Florida teams are playing, then the one the furthest to the north)

The rest is quite simple, I pick the city I would most like to visit!!!

No comments: