Monday, September 3, 2007

Whew, what a weekend!

This has been an absolutely great weekend. Good times with good friends, best friends even and time on the lake and some shopping! What more could a girl ask for? The kids all came back home Sunday evening so I started hanging out with family and there is more, we are all going to my sister's at 6 for a cookout for my mother's birthday. Last night I got a boat ride and dinner at the country club with my parents. It has certainly been busy!

I am glad that I have decided to jump back in to life with both feet. Don't get me wrong, it is a bit difficult, I have been melting into bed and going into a deep sleep at night, but I am doing more and more each day and it seems to be hurting less and less. I hope this thing in my abdomen goes away on its on. I am starting a diet tomorrow, I am not sure if its a good thing to do when starting a new job, but it can't hurt to try. My thought process is because I am going back to work to a real job where I have the be there on time, hehehe, I am going to be setting up a lot of new habits, getting up earlier, getting the kids ready for school, planning the evening meal in advance so it will be easy, etc., etc... so I should be able to set up a diet and exercise plan also. At least I am hoping so!

It's kind of sad to think of this weekend as the end of summer, but for me it just seems like a whole lot of new beginnings are right at my front door. Its time to just do it!

No comments: