Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's a girl thing



I start my new job on Tuesday. I think it has been the best medicine for me. Instead of taking baby steps like the doctors have said I have jumped back into life full force. It has been a non-stop weekend so far and tomorrow is a busy day also. I really am tired and would love to go to bed, but I have to wait until my son is ready to be picked up from the dance hall. Its 11 now, and thank goodness they close at midnight....so I have an hour to go until I can go to bed.


Today I went shopping in Fort Wayne for some new clothes. These surgeries that I have had have altered my body in not the best way. I have this "pooch" in my lower abdomen that is just ugly and depressing and a lot of my clothes no longer fit. I have had fluid drained from it once and that helped but its all poochy again and I do have an appt with the doctor on Tuesday to decide if they are going to drain it again or heaven forbid if it will require surgery. I don't think they can talk me into another surgery unless its a matter of life or death.


I got some really good buys and got a good base for a fall wardrobe to mix and match. I bought this jacket, its really cute, of course it looks better on this chick than me, but I still like it a lot! I love "The Avenue" for clothes. The quality and price are just too good to be true and they always fit well too. Its not too often I find a store that I will rave about - but this one is it for me.
So guess I will sign off for now and do some organizing in my closet. The kids want to play on the lake tomorrow but I just want to clean and organize. So we shall see what the day brings!

No comments: