Sunday, February 10, 2008

Overwhelmed

I have been in the process of redoing my living room. I bought a new sectional sofa. I painted. And now I want to add a new tv over the fireplace to open the room up even more. I have been shopping and asking questions and I am more confused than ever. I want to stay in a 750 to 1000 budget on this purchase and want a 40" or 42" screen. Simple enough. Right? I suppose it is. I am just so overwhelmed and afraid of making the wrong buying decision that I am pretty much paralyzed at this point. I found a really great deal online at Circuit City and was so afraid to make the decision the deal is gone now. Sigh.

The biggest thing I am finding is once you get the tv, you have to buy the mount which can be another 150 and then you have to get speakers which you know what kind of price ranges you can get into there.

What's really sad is that I made the decision to buy the new sectional sofa that I bought on the thought of adding a flat screen tv over the fireplace in order to arrange the room the way I want and I am now so afraid of this decision I have almost talked myself out of this decision. I have a very good friend who I have relied on his ideas and support many times over, but life paths have changed and he has no time for me so I guess.....I am on my own on this or on hold on this or just sign me totally confused. Sigh.

No comments: