Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ho Hum Blues


I have been laying low and dealing with the ho hum blues.
I met with my attorney Monday morning to work on our plan of defense in the child custody dispute. As we were finalizing our plan, there was a knock on the door, the morning mail had arrived with a letter regarding my case. The last appointed judge has withdrawn from our case.
My ex filed a motion for a new judge, a new judge was appointed and he withdrew from the case....and the other two have followed suit. Now we have to wait for a new panel of judges to be presented and we are going to go out of county. Do you see my attorney fees going up and up and up?
Not to mention, this whole case has been taking a toll on all of us and now we are in limbo for who knows how long.
Ok. Thats my report from never never land.

2 comments:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Ugh! How frustrating! Wanted to let you know I saw Kelsay and Kolt in Wal-Mart the other day. I don't think she saw me. I only caught a snipet of their conversation and she would have made you proud! She sounded just like a little mother hen. As in she used his whole name first, middle, last. I would write it all out but ya know privacy issues:) Anyway, it cracked me up!

John B. Kalb said...

JR - From a male who sympathizes with your situation- Ask your attorney to see if you can get Judge Charles Pratt, Allen County judge in the Family Court to take your case. He is a very competent, understanding and Christian man. And, I am keeping you and you kids in my prayers.
Remember, God promised not to ever give us a problem without a way to solve it - and His promises are real! John B. Kalb