Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Eve Dinner


As it turns out, Scrooge (my ex) had a change of heart and is letting me have the kids for Christmas Eve and morning. I honestly think its because that way the visitation will jive with his girlfriend's son and they will have all the kids at the same time. I don't care what the reason is, I am just glad he agreed.
Now, I am faced with cooking a family meal on Christmas Eve. I haven't done that in such a long time..... I think I am going to bake a ham, scalloped potatoes, apple salad, corn bread, relish tray, salad, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, appetizers, and of course the Christmas cookies and desserts. Its been a really long time since I have done all of this, so I hope I can pull it all together.
I have shopping to finish, I have only bought four presents, so I guess I have to kick it into high gear now....looks like its going to be a busy week.

No comments: