Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One step forward, two steps back....


I was really loving this recent snow. So pretty and so much of it, it really helped to get me in the Christmas spirit. Things have been going along really smoothly and falling into place so that it all seemed good. Til today.
School got cancelled again. The kids were fussing and calling me at work so I came home for lunch. I was on my way back to the office, (I work for my mom, less than a mile from my house), and I lost control on the road that goes back to my subdivision and I ended up doing a 360 and hitting a tree. I have a few bruises and had some glass in my hands from the shattered window on the passenger side.....but I am fine. I am waiting for word on my truck - wannabe truck that is - to see how much damage or if I have finally totalled it. The poor little thing has been through so much and has 170k miles on it so I am guessing its close if its totalled or not. Sigh.
No one was hurt so that is all that really matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're alright. Sorry for your luck. :(