Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back to Normal?


Last week was totally crazy and out of control. Too much to do and too little time. Why do I do this to myself every year? It's not like the date of Christmas changes and sneaks up on me every year!

Well, wrecking my truck on Tuesday certainly did not help things along, but that is a mishap of life. The adjuster is supposed to look at it tomorrow.

So hear it is Wednesday already and I am feeling like it is Monday. I am working the temp job at DePuy the rest of this week. It was a great job to get me back into the routine and all of that but this week is not going to be fun. More than half of the staff has taken this week off for vacation and very few people are going to be calling in, the time is going to drag by.

I am taking my puzzle book and my appraising quick study book with me. I am actually going to try to study as much as I can from the Appraisal Standards this week since it is the first course I have to take. Next week I work all week at my mom's and I am really excited to finally settle into a normal routine. I love everything I have learned so far. I love the appraising job so much I actually went in and did info pages on three reports and all the research for two reports yesterday after everything quieted down!

Well I need to go get ready to head to town! I am so excited to get to have a salad for lunch today~

No comments: