Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ok.

Ok. I am done with my pity party. It is what it is. I have been down this custody road before and I prevailed. I will do as the judge says this time around too.

I had to have my crying session. (Well several, but the worst was Tuesday.) This enables me to cleanse my spirit in a way and then step back and look at it all fresh and new.

I will find a way to make my voice heard and see that all facts are presented. As long as I am assured the judge has a clear picture I can be sure he will do what is best for my child, all of my children, and the family as a whole.

A special thank you to AWB for letting me have my crying spell and listening to my reasonable and unreasonable and at times incoherent thoughts, Katie for her compassion and understanding and Jennifer for a new and fresh point of view. (Katie, I will address the smile award over the weekend, but thank you and know that you and your family are in my prayers right now.)

No comments: