Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Gentlemen, Start Your Engines....


Well, the Daytona is a little over a week away, but I have boys. Boys like cars and sound effects. My youngest son has more cars, trucks, tractors and trailers than you can begin to imagine. And each one has its own sound effect that he creates himself. I can actually tell the diesals, chevys, fords and dodges from his effects. Yeah. He is good.
Well this afternoon while I was doing paperwork he was all engrossed in running his 77 car thru the Daytona 500. This race was complete with 3 pitstops including tire changes... and on the last lap, because he didn't top off the tank on the last caution, he ran out of gas and lost the race. The "S" word came out of his mouth on that lap....
I was laughing so hard I was crying. What an imagination! (He even had talks with his pit crew during the race...)

No comments: