Sunday, February 4, 2007

What a game! Whew! We had a blast watching it. All three of my kids ended up home for the evening and then discovered there is already a two-hour school delay in the morning. Of course all evening long they kept having me go back online and check to see if it had closed. My goodness they get an inch and go for the mile!!!




We all watched the halftime show together and my kids were appalled at Prince. They thought he was extremely weird - and the silouhette with the guitar during "Purple Rain" just didn't help his cause at all with my kids. What can I say? He does have a few good tunes....




My oldest son was cheering for the Bears. Sigh. I don't know what possessed him to do that! My youngest had made me promise him earlier in the week if the Colts won I would buy him a Colts jersey. I think the time has come I may have to invest in one for myself too! Early on in the evening my daughter's boyfriend told me he was going to buy me a Bears "Grossman" jersey. My response? Perfect! I need a good bonfire starter!!! (AWB is influencing me.)




In the third quarter AWB called to make sure we had the game tuned in and my youngest son answered and had a nice little conversation and hung up the phone. He looked at me as serious as could be and said, he called to talk to me mom, he said he will talk to you some other time. I couldn't stop laughing. A few minutes later the phone rang again and I answered that time - and yes AWB - we had the game on loud and clear in our house! hehehehe!

No comments: