Saturday, March 17, 2007

An early birthday present


I received an early birthday present today. The appointment was made and paid for in advance and I was told where to be at what time. I was given a one hour massage at one of the local hair salons. I get horrible headaches so that is what the massage therapist focused on and I am totally relaxed now. It was amazing. The lotion she used for the massage smelled so good but it was not one of those overpowering therapy type lotions, it was a very light subtle scent.


When I walked out of the salon I felt like my legs were made of jello. She actually had me sit in a chair for about ten minutes before I left and drink a glass of water. I have to say it was a very well thought out birthday gift and it was nice to get a little pampering!

No comments: