Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy 29th?

MyHotComments.com : 4,000 Graphics and Pics
Ok. So today is my day. Its my birthday. My 29th. Again. Hey, I am good at it! So first thing this morning I have a sick daughter who is not going to school. Then my son misses the bus. Then my little guy wakes up with a fever of 101. Happy birthday to me.

It's trash day. The dirty laundry is a mile high. I have a media plan that needs revamped. I need to write two more commercials. Since I have sick kids we will be staying home this evening. hmmmm. Just another normal day!


When I returned from town delivering my son to school, a friend was waiting on my doorstep with a chocolate birthday cake that says...


Happy 29th?


And one of the very best presents of all, my sons usually go to their dad's on Wednesday nights, but they called their dad and said they wanted to stay with me. Parenting guidelines state that they are to be with the birthday parent on their birthday but I was not going to force the issue because he gives them so much grief about it, but they did it on their own. It makes me very happy to know they love me enough to stand up for what they want!


Yes, it will be a good day, I have my kids and family and good friends including one very dear best friend who has already sent me a goofy e-card...all is very good.

No comments: