Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Off to camp.....

Whew, at 12:30 today I will be delivering the third child to camp! My daughter left on Saturday with her church youth group to go to camp Big Stuff in Florida. This is her third year and she loves it.

My oldest son left on Sunday afternoon to go to Camp Crosley on Tippecanoe Lake, this is his 7th year. My youngest son will be joining him there this afternoon for his second year of mini camp, he is liking it better.

So this is the week I plan for, the week I look forward to, when all three kids are at camp! Well....lemme see, the youngest one leaves today and the oldest one gets back at 7 a.m. Friday morning......hmmmm it really isn't quite the vacation I had anticipated. But what matters is they all have a great time and maybe come a little closer in their walk with God.

No comments: