Sunday, June 3, 2007

FAS, Sheri and Bush

Sometimes I find the most amazing things perusing the blogs of others. I stumbled across this little ditty on Sheri's blog. I am sure if you are familiar with her blog this will astound you. I have spent the last year reading her blog and feeling her pain and sympathizing for the things she deals with raising an FAS child in her home. Her life is no bowl of cherries and I have long respected her and her husband for their love, patience and understanding for this child. It breaks my heart when she explains the level of the child's comprehension and the things they go thru on a daily basis.

I am sure if you are familiar with her blog, you have felt the same. That is why I was horrified that she has a post on her blog identifying characteristics of FAS and then comparing it to the President of the United States. Those of you who know me, know I have zero tolerance for president bashing. I believe he was put in office by the people of America. Our votes were tallied and he received the nod. Once in office, he deserves the respect and support of all of the voters.

All that aside....I pray as her children grow older and use the computer more and more that they do not find this post by their mother, making fun of someone who has characteristics that resemble FAS. I can't imagine what they may think or feel if they find this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I remember with Angry Whitey did something similar to another blogger and she ripped him a new asshole. How is this different. Oh and if my memory serves me he wasn't aware she had an FAS child. Also, since she in no uncertain terms told him what an ass he was for doing he took it down in respect for her child. She is really the pot callin' the kettle black darlin'. She is the ass in this case.

Tim Zank said...

JR, you have to understand the moronic mindset of people like the Rouses. They just honestly aren't that bright.

They're damn sure entertaining, but not real bright.

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

I am sure you can understand why I was so shocked, I have seen her have her hissy fits over and over again on similar comparisons, and anytime someone hurts her feelings. I am even aware of her husband emailing certain bloggers and asking them to stop picking on her. I guess that is why I was shocked that she would make light of FAS in order to belittle anyone, much less the President.

Sheri said...

Actually let's set this straight.

I threw one so called "hissy fit" abotu the Craig analysis. R

oebrt emailed AWB when he made fun of my wieght. I had nothing to do with that. He simply said Dan had gone too far. He never said to stop "picking on me".

I never made light of FAS. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Moronic? Please. When someone disagrees with Zank they are moronic. God forbid people have differing opinions. But leave it to a Rightwinger to call names because he can't think of anything witty to say. And can't respect other's rights to speech.

And by the way Miss Koskiosko, I adressed your issues on my comments and I haven't heard anything more from you. . .

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

Seriously Sheri, I was done with the matter, I was letting you have the last word. Truthfully the similarities drawn were more accurate with Craig than Bush...

If you will read what I wrote, I said as your children get OLDER and use the internet more, I hope they don't find what their Mom wrote about the disease...

And sweetie, it is KOSCIUSKO.