Monday, June 11, 2007

Wanna go shopping?


School is out and June is picking up speed. My kids are all going to camp at the end of June. The boys are going to a nearby camp. My daughter is going to Camp BigStuf in Florida with the church youth group. They have lists of things they need for camp. Not too big of a deal for the boys.

My daughter is 16. The list is a big deal. She needs a new bathing suit (one piece) and she is in dire need of some new summer clothes. Problem is, she and I see eye to eye on absolutely nothing when it comes to clothing. The list from the church sees things as I do, girls need to be modest. This is where we start having our battles. My daughter is very buxomy and loves to strut her stuff. So somehow we have to add pieces to her wardrobe that are modest and fit into the guidelines from the church. And then she has to wear them. I am sooooooooo not looking forward to this shopping trip...

No comments: