Sunday, March 9, 2008

Beats me

I can't even figure this one out. I love to shop. Sometimes I am even a bit of a compulsive shopper. A lot of times I have money spent in my mind before I even get it. Tax refund checks sift thru my fingers like sand. In the past that is. This year I anticipated the arrival of my tax refund, I had it all earmarked for several purchases. The big one being a flat screen tv. I have had the money for almost 7 weeks now. I can't make a decision. I have the money for the tv, all the extras I need, I have the quote from the installer, I know I have to go to the cable company and switch to hdtv service when I get it installed. Everything is in place. I. Can't. Make. A. Decision.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I pride myself on being a strong intelligent independent woman. I have even boasted about being able to shop like a man, form the game plan, enter the store, get the gear, no detours, pay the bill and get out! I am stumped by this folks!

No comments: