Saturday, March 22, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

My kids and I are going to go see this movie this evening. Its for my birthday. My youngest son has bugged me over and over again to see it, so I decided to tell them its what I want to do for my birthday. My daughter had to work last night, so that is why we are going tonight.
I promised to take them out to dinner too. I was going to do the McDonald's thing. But. I have been seeing the commercials for IHOP - they have a special menu featuring green eggs and ham, etc, from the movie. So I am thinking I am going to surprise the kids and take them to the movie in Fort Wayne and then to IHOP for dinner.
I will update the blog tomorrow and let you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much that guy can pack into a simple storyline...