Monday, March 31, 2008

Study, study, study and study

What was I thinking? Geesh. I have never studied so much or worked so hard for anything. I passed my second exam last week and had 6 days to complete my final class before it all changed over to the new standards... So, after taking my exam last Tuesday in Fort Wayne, I came home and started right in on the third class. I completed it last night at 11:30. It is the USPAP course...(Uniform Standards of Professional Appraiser Practice). It is by far the most difficult and this time I am really worried about the exam which I take tomorrow morning. Not only do you have to know the rules, the standards and the advisory opinions.....you have to know numbers, sub numbers, letters, etc. The quizzes at the end of each chapter reduced me to tears a couple of times.

So....wish me luck tomorrow. I guess this test gets mailed back to the school and they mail me the results, it could take quite some time before I even get results back. Thats bad news if I fail it, because I will have forgotten everything else that I haven't already forgotten!

No comments: