Saturday, December 23, 2006

What A Great Christmas Gift...


Yesterday, there was a knock at my door, when I got to the door, the UPS truck was pulling away, but a package was sitting on my doorstep. When I brought the package in, I knew it was a gift for me from a friend, I had been given a heads up it would be arriving. And I was told to open it when it got here. So I did! It was the coolest thing.... a pajama gram! Upon opening a box there is this nice keepsake hatbox and a lavendar sachet pillow (for sweet dreams) a cute little do not disturb sign "Relaxation in Progress" that will come in quite handy for my bubble baths that I so love to take, and an adorable pair of red satin pajamas with candy cane piping trim. And...they fit perfectly! What a cool gift! I had never heard of a pajama gram before but there is nothing I love more than my down time in cozy jammies by the fire! It was one of the most thoughtful and sweet gifts that I have received in many years. So, to you my very best friend in the world, thank you again and my wish for you is a very Merry Christmas - if we just make the best of it, it will be ;).

1 comment:

Tim Zank said...

Merry Christmas Jess...don't get too close to the fireplace in your new jammies!!!