Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve


So here it is, New Year's Eve. Just another New Year's Eve. It was a holiday I used to really look forward to. I like to get dressed up in pretty clothes and go somewhere nice. I guess somewhere along the line I have gotten old. I still like to dress up in pretty clothes and go somewhere nice. But truthfully, New Year's Eve absolutely scares the hell out of me. It really is amateur night, and it just isn't worth the risk. I would not be opposed to sharing a nice quiet evening in front of the fire with a special someone - but that is not in the cards for this year I suppose, who knows what next year might bring?
So it will be a quiet evening here, and some time for some reflection and who knows, I may even come up with some new year's resolutions, I hate those things, but maybe, just maybe....

No comments: