Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Where are you Christmas?



As Cindy Lou Who sings in "The Grinch" -- Where are you Christmas, why can't I find you? That question rings ever so prevalent in my heart right now after reading this story on Angry White Boy's blog. Follow it up with this story...and then add this in for good measure and I am starting to see Christmas in the hearts of fellow bloggers.


This is a very sad situation, with my youngest child being 7 it truly tugs at my heart. I am seeing the blogosphere unite for these children and I am also feeling Christmas in my heart. My wish for all of you who read this, is that you are able to respond to that tugging you are feeling at your heart strings, its very real and its for a good cause and I believe by responding to that tug, you will find the true magic of Christmas within this year.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

I posted as well on my blog (that you never visit anymore...a very sad situation.

:(

ANywho...glad to see you're alive & kicking with your *new* blog.....(I'll have the update the link on my blog).


Just want to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas...

And remember...it's OK to be a tad selfish on Christmas (after being selfless the other 364 days)...