Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What's on my tree Wednesday...


Katie at This Crazy Life is hosting a weekly blog carnival featuring our favorite Christmas Tree Ornaments each week. Of course I am participating. I need to "find" Christmas again, and I think this might help. My tree is not up yet. I will do all of the other decorating over this holiday weekend and put the tree together and light it so that when the boys return home from their dad's on Sunday evening we can decorate it as a family.


As you know I got a little excited when my daughter got her tree up already and posted about that. And besides, its her tree with her ornaments, so I technically shouldn't post about her ornaments. I am however going to post about our "Christmas Fairy". It started a few years ago when my sister did a fairy tree. One particular fairy on the tree "bothered" Kelsay and she would remove it and hide it. My sister would find it in strange places and put it back on the tree. Then it became a game to move it around and use it to "terrorize" Kelsay with. When I moved into our new home, my sister gave me the fairy. That thing shows up in the strangest places because Kelsay hides it everytime she finds it. I now keep it hid for opportune times to bring it out. So it lives the majority of its life in hiding.





1 comment:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

That is funny. Even though it started as something that creeped her out, now it is just another memory she has to share with you! Oh, and did you see the note she left me on Facebook? Too funny!