Sunday, January 6, 2008

All is quiet on the home front

Its just kind of calm and quiet and uneventful on the home front. The rest of the Christmas items are piled in the living room and being boxed up to be put away for another year, when the boys get home from their dad's tonight I will have them help me carry everything back down to the basement. While we are down there we will work on straightening it up for them, since I got the new furniture in the family room, they now have two sofas and a recliner down in their area. I am going to look for some carpet so they can section of an area to be their relaxing area down there. I am planning on purchasing a flat screen tv sometime in the next three months to hang over the fireplace, which in turn will lead to the present tv being moved to the basement and they will be all set down there, they can hook the play station into it and have at it! I would be happy if I were them!

Tomorrow the kids will return to school and life will start to get back to normal. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine and back on schedule. I will go to the grocery store today before the boys return and stock up for the week. It was just my daughter and I here this week and it was amazing at how clean the house and kitchen stayed and we didn't run out of anything, when the boys are here, well, its a madhouse!

Have a great day and I hope all of the rest of you are looking forward to normalcy again also!

No comments: