Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blueberry Festival



This weekend is the Blueberry Festival in Plymouth! I used to attend this festival every year. I absolutely loved it. I have not been for over five years now, I can only imagine how big it has gotten now.

I seriously would like to go this weekend. You don't realize what a huge, powerful statement that is for me. You see, this entire summer, since I have not really been myself healthwise, I have missed out on a lot of events that I take in every summer. I did not go to the county fair at all. I did not go to the rock concert in the park. I did not go to the country concert in the park. I barely go to Wal-Mart for very long periods of time. I truly am not sure if I am up to this particular festival and all of the walking that it entails, however, I think I am willing to give it a try, depending on the weather. If it is unbearably hot and humid, all bets are off!

No comments: