Thursday, August 23, 2007

Candy Factory!!!!



I have been aware of this Candy Factory over near Merrillville and have wanted to take the kids there for quite some time. I read an article on the net that indicated it might be closed, so I sent an email inquiring and received word back that they are in fact open and bigger and better than ever! My kids are getting to the age where all of their interests are very diverse from one another, but come on, a candy factory???? Doesn't that just bring out the kid in everyone? This place boasts a chocolate waterfall! I am planning on making a Saturday trip over with the kiddos sometime in the near future, of course I will have to wait for the Tippy Dance Hall to close for the season before I can convince my oldest son to go on such an adventure!

No comments: