Saturday, January 13, 2007

Here we go again!

Note: I am going to let AWB pick first, but it goes without saying, we will both be picking the COLTS!

Indianapolis +4 at Baltimore
AWB - Colts
Jess - Colts

Philadelphia +4 at New Orleans
AWB - New Orleans
Jess - Philadelphia
New Orleans won 27-24. But noooo, I had to use the fscking point spread again. [sigh]

Seattle +10 at Chicago
AWB - Chicago
Jess - Seattle

New England +6 at San Diego
AWB - New England
Jess - San Diego
You're on Mike, but we're betting the spread.


OMG - AWB I did everything I could to let you win this week, with it being so close to your birthday and all....I gave you first picks, I picked teams I would not have normally, but you had to put your point spread in... aw well, all that really matters is the THE COLTS WON!!!!!!

2 comments:

LP Mike Sylvester said...

I want in on your fottball bet next year!

I pick:

Indy (This is tough, I am a
Colts fan but...)

New Orleans

Chicago

SD (This is a tough one too)

Mike

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

Hey Mike! Sure! It would be fun to get a blogosphere football pool going! We will work on that for next season.