Monday, January 8, 2007

Leftovers Anyone?


Today was the first day back to school after winter break. The kids all seemed excited to get back to school and back into a routine. I stuck with my "resolution" and made dinner this evening. We all sat down to the table together and had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and salad. I went to the store this afternoon and have everything to make stuffed pork chops tomorrow night and a roast on Thursday evening. My daughter and I will do our own thing on Wednesday night while the boys go to their dad's. We even have all homework done and my youngest is off with his uncle working on his pinewood derby thingy.
I took a short walk this morning before I settled down to phone calls, paper work and job searching. I really am trying to stick to the goals I made for this year. I even drug myself to church yesterday and the building didn't crumble to the ground around me... I have some leads on some jobs, not hurrying, I will find what is best for myself and the kids.

No comments: