Friday, January 5, 2007

Spring Cleaning...



I have been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. Everything except the windows...I hate doing windows. I have these windows that you can actually pull apart kinda sorta and wash both sides from inside without removing the screen. When I first moved in my mom's cleaning lady came over to help me get everything ready to move in....and I saw her do this with the windows, but I haven't figured out how to do it myself. Sigh. One of these days....hehehehe. But seriously, its been like spring cleaning around here and when I get in this mode - its horrible for my kids, I have no patience, when I tell them to do something - I expect them to do it NOW! (Or NEOW AWB!) - and if they put me off or forget to do it, well in my lack of patience I will just do it myself being the martyr that I am and all.... They all told on me to my parents because when I clean like this it involves moving furniture so that everything gets cleaned. Not a big deal, other than I am still on some restrictions on lifting heavy things due to my surgery. I had a nice little meeting with my doc yesterday where he tried very hard to explain three things to me......"tincture of time" for healing (yeah right).; If it hurts - don't do it (well it has to get done somehow!) and patience is a virture, (his comment to me is that I have none and I need some.) I think the good doctor is a bit frustrated with me and I think it stems back to my little hissy fit I had at the hospital when I decided it was time to go home...




Anyhow, we are experiencing spring cleaning in our home right now. And I must say I do realize it is still winter, but the weather is indicating more like spring conditions as some of my trees are starting to bud...So I might as well get a head start just in case we get an early summer, I will be ready to hit the lake!

No comments: